Skydive Grand Bend
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age limit?
Is there a weight limit for tandem skydiving?
What if the weather’s bad? Will you call me to reschedule?
No, we won’t. We won’t cancel your jump ahead of time in case the weather is better than forecasted (which happens a LOT!).
ALSO: Just because it may be poor weather where you live doesn’t mean it’s bad at the drop zone! Weather can change a lot in just a few miles, so don’t cancel for weather without checking with us first. It may be pouring at your home but perfect at the drop zone! Call ahead if you’re concerned about weather.
What would keep me from skydiving today?
- Being over the weight limit (see above)
- Being under 16 years of age
- Being under the influence of drugs/alcohol
- Inclement weather (rain/excessive wind/clouds)
What should I wear to make my first skydive?
Wear comfortable, relatively close-fitting clothing for the current weather. Please also wear running shoes/other athletic shoes, flip flops and unsuitable footwear is not advised.
Should I eat before skydiving?
It’s a good idea to eat a light meal or snack before you head to the drop zone. Please bring hydrating beverages, packed lunch or snacks to the dropzone as well.
How long does the entire skydive process take?
Can my friends and family come to watch?
Is a deposit required?
Do you offer video of tandem skydives?
Can I bring my own camera?
Can I bring my pets and/or children?
- Pets: No pets other than service animals are permitted in operating areas, but they are welcome in the parking lot and RV areas. Any service animals in operating areas must be leashed and adult-supervised at all times. Clean up after them.
- Please ensure that children and pets/service animals are directly supervised by a responsible adult at all times. If you are skydiving, please have a responsible adult supervising your children/service animal while you are jumping to ensure they stay safe and do not injure anyone or their life-saving equipment (even unintentionally).
All payments made to Skydive Grand Bend are non-refundable. Your purchase will not expire and can be used at any point in the future, provided it is during our operational season. Bookings may be transferred to another person. If you have any questions, please contact us.